1) lewy20041 HWF 2.0.4
2) Wasser New T-42 1080p Kernel with stock IR fixed
3) Ethernet Connection
4) MX Player (Latest version from Google Store)
5) XBMC Gotham Alpha 8 libmedia Edition 2013-10-04
1) After turned on Rockchip Passthrough, streaming a 1080p movie with DTS through MX Player video stuttering badly and unwatchable. My A/V Receiver keep switching back and forth between Analog and DTS. The same file played fine and smooth with Rockchip Passthrough turned off.
2) XBMC Optical Passthrough not working and produced loud noise. (Looks like there is a patch to hack Passthrough for XBMC)
Does anyone have same settings and same issues as mine? A combination of lewy20041 HWF 2.0.4 and Wasser New T-42 1080p Kernel with stock IR fixed would be perfect and winner for me if I can get these two issues resolved.