Thread: Pipo M8 pro Launcher

Pipo M8 pro Launcher

Hi,
    does anyone know where I could get the original pipo m8 launcher? I googled it but it's nowhere to find.
    Yes, I know, many of you hate that launcher but I actually liked it and "lost" it while flashing Rileyrom 1.7, so please humor me and let me know where I could find it
    Thank you so much

Quote Originally Posted by seahorse View Post
    Hi,
    does anyone know where I could get the original pipo m8 launcher? I googled it but it's nowhere to find.
    Yes, I know, many of you hate that launcher but I actually liked it and "lost" it while flashing Rileyrom 1.7, so please humor me and let me know where I could find it
    Thank you so much
    I have packed all these files-KidLauncher.nm,Launcher2.apk,LauncherManager.nm,St andardLauncher.nm.
    plz download here http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shar...&uk=2466262025

I haven't had time to test this, but is anyone able to run these without the pass code?
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here

Donate here

Quote Originally Posted by winson10939 View Post
    I have packed all these files-KidLauncher.nm,Launcher2.apk,LauncherManager.nm,St andardLauncher.nm.
    plz download here http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shar...&uk=2466262025
    Thank you so much, only, can you please explain me where I should put these *.nm files?

Quote Originally Posted by seahorse View Post
    Thank you so much, only, can you please explain me where I should put these *.nm files?
    All puts into /system/app/ and gets the correct pemissions.

Quote Originally Posted by winson10939 View Post
    All puts into /system/app/ and gets the correct pemissions.
    That's exactly what I did after looking around in the file system. But that doesn't work. When I install the Launcher.apk it runs but I get a screen saying that the Launcher will be UPDATED and that no changes in authorization are necessary and it finishes installation without error. However, the Launcher didn't change and when I hit the home button it doesn't give me the (usual) choice of Launcher to use. I have the feeling that this is the same Launcher as included in rrileyrom 1.7.
    I found another Launcher called "pipo launcher.apk" but this is the M6 launcher and for retina display. It installs fine (it does say INSTALLING and not UPDATING) and after that I get the choice of Launcher to use. However needless to say that the screen goes black and return to the standard launcher when I try to run this launcher as this M6 launcher is for a retina screen, not the screen resolution used in the M8.
    Cheers