MINIX NEO X8-H PLUS Global Exclusive Release In GeekBuying Free MINIX M1 Air Mouse. One Lucky Draw Will Get 100% Cash Back For Order Placed In First Three Days.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MK808/MK808B New Android 4.2 Firmware Coming soon, fixed Netflix scrambled problem

MK808/MK808B New Android 4.2 Firmware Coming soon, fixed Netflix scrambled problem

Ok, guys, We bring a good news for you!

We have pushed the factory to fix the Netflix scrambled problem in MK808/MK808B Android 4.2 Firmware.

and i just tested, netflix is just working great now, bye bye
    scrambled.

Now do you know why choose Geekbuying? lol, We never forget to push factory release new firmware, even for the "old" products

Now i am uploading the firmware, once finished, i will put the download link on

blog.geekbuying.com

Stay tuned with us!

Eric
    Geekbuying

THX Eric.

I hope it also fixes playing some of the scrambled pictures that I get with the 'new' stagelibfright watching streaming from a satellite receiver.

I haven't tested that, but later you can flash by yourself, and test, then report back, so we can help others

So, where's the update?

Thanks Geekbuying, that's why I bought original MK808B from you.

Anyway can you please ask factory if it's possible for us to get "Overclockable-ROM" or just "Bluetooth/WiFi driver" because I believe so many people would like to overclock their MK808B. Unlike MK808, it can be overclocked by other ROM.

Cool

wow many thanks geekbuying
    I bought original MK808 from you .
    Gj

Quick question Eric, if you don't mind.

I noticed that it says geekbuying will send an AC Adapter depending on your shipping country.

Does that mean if a product was sent to the UK it would actually have the BS 1363 three pin plug, or would you send the 2 pin European version?

Thanks.

thanks
    should we pay for netflix?

Thanks!!
    Downloading.. Just started to use my MK808B today and noticing that it couldnt do netflix properly.. and voila it happens you were uploading the fix. Perfect timing.. I guess you're the first to upload this as I seen people asking for the fix in many forums already. Thanks again geekbuying! Hope this fix is good!

hmmm... Mine I got 3 or so days ago, and have had no issues with Netflix at all. It also already comes with 4.2.2 stock.

Re: MK808/MK808B New Android 4.2 Firmware Coming soon, fixed Netflix scrambled problem

Quote Originally Posted by ididmytime View Post
    Quick question Eric, if you don't mind.

I noticed that it says geekbuying will send an AC Adapter depending on your shipping country.

Does that mean if a product was sent to the UK it would actually have the BS 1363 three pin plug, or would you send the 2 pin European version?

Thanks.
    Yes they sent me a 3 pin but get a better charger I'm using a ipad charger.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk HD

Quote Originally Posted by geekbuying View Post
    http://d-h.st/VNW
    Here is for mk808b,mk808 is still uploading..
    Please, non-B link?

thx.

downloaded and opened but couldnt process the file. I've tried using Poweriso and VLC. Could you please confirm that the file is correctly uploaded? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Itjuniorbr View Post
    Please, non-B link?

thx.
    yes link plz

This update did NOT fix the netflix issue for me (mk808B). I have a different problem with netflix now. After the update, it says something like "Can not find internet connection. Try again." I DO HAVE an internet connection at this time, but I use ETHERNET instead of WiFi. Other apps were connecting to the internet just fine. Geekbuying, can you try your new version with ETHERNET instead of WiFi and see if netflix works for you? Thanks.

here we go:

http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php.../#.Ub5qSfkuEa4

it is for MK808 link.

sorry for you wait, have one day break yesterday.
    No wifi ? How can it be made for the MK808 then?

Now do you know why choose Geekbuying? lol, We never forget to push factory release new firmware, even for the "old" products
    Thanks Eric! I have an MK808B, not from Geekbuying because I didn't know about it, but I opened it up and confirmed that it's the "original" version.

It's really good that you're able to get the manufacturers to provide updated ROMS for these devices. But I'd become a dedicated Geekbuying customer for sure if you could get them to release source code for these sticks.

Quote Originally Posted by ragesoss View Post
    Thanks Eric! I have an MK808B, not from Geekbuying because I didn't know about it, but I opened it up and confirmed that it's the "original" version.

It's really good that you're able to get the manufacturers to provide updated ROMS for these devices. But I'd become a dedicated Geekbuying customer for sure if you could get them to release source code for these sticks.
    Totally agree with you. Even now many RK3188 devices already open source code also Rikomagic also give their source code. I can see many RK3188 can run Ubuntu with WiFi & Bluetooth without problem. Some developer can even make overclock kernel. Only MK808B still stuck here with WiFi&Bluetooth problem.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast