Page 42 of 72 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: MK808 "all models" Finless 1.7

Quote Originally Posted by Luko69 View Post
    I have also C270 and Skype is OK. Finless 1.7c. :-)
    thanks mate.
    just let me know what connection are you using (otg or normal usb port?) do you have powered hub? and what version of skype you have?

Sorry but I have searched and I can no longer find the instructions for making the dual boot version with Ubuntu.

Last night I installed Finless 1.7C with Alex Kernel 720P. Great work guys ...this ROM is amazing.Very Fast and smooth. Wifi is stable and no breaks in between.
    Checked the Video playback which is now pretty good. I tried playing 720P HD file over network and the result was great, no glitches.
    I just have one problem. Copying a file over network from my windows 7 Laptop, I get only 4 Mbps speed...whereas the MK808 wifi setting shows connected at 65 Mbps and the laptop network shows connected at 130 Mbps ( I have TPlink 300 Mbps Wifi Router)
    I tried different File browser and explorer but same results.
    Is this normal or i can do any tweak to improve the file copy speed over network....Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ab77ab View Post
    thanks mate.
    just let me know what connection are you using (otg or normal usb port?) do you have powered hub? and what version of skype you have?
    I use this webcam with powered hub: D-Link 4-Port Hi-speed USB 2.0 Hub (DUB-H4/E), connected to a normal USB port.
    And Skype is latest version from Google Play. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Finless View Post
    P.S. Yes I will do the MK808B clone V1 (non-Sunvel) but I have to tell you, not having this unit it might be several iterations to get right. Bluetooth is a BITCH to get working right on Jellybean!

Bob
    Bob, we the 808b V1 cloners are still stuck @ finless 1.6 , know your hands are quite full with the new 2.0 but I'm getting desperate to try your 1.7, just need wifi to work and libstagefright to be included , you may as well release the ROM w/o bluetooth for folks like me who barely get to use bluetooth or should I try your
    Finless Sunvel Clone 1.7 if I just need wifi to work??

There may be a problem with the file server as it is taking me around 4 hours to download the mk808b_finless_17.zip file. I have a 100Mbps internet connection, that is hardly doing any downloading.

Time reset

Hi!
    After succesfull flash my MK808B with v1.7 have same problem:
    when I switch taskbar "auto hide", don't come back...
    the time (and date) is resetting after sleep or switch off.

Quote Originally Posted by papzi View Post
    Hi!
    After succesfull flash my MK808B with v1.7 have same problem:
    when I switch taskbar "auto hide", don't come back...
    the time (and date) is resetting after sleep or switch off.
    Our devices don't have internal batteries, so of course the time and date have to reset after sleep or switching off. Set it to use the automatic date and time/network-provided time.

Are you telling us the hidden notification bar can't be unhidden, or you don't know how to unhide it? You should be able to click your cursor at the bottom edge of the screen and drag it up to unhide the notification bar.
    MK808 w/Omegamoon kernel, CWM recovery, & Finless 1.7 ROM

Sorry for the duplicate post. Can't figure how to delete it.
    MK808 w/Omegamoon kernel, CWM recovery, & Finless 1.7 ROM

:D

Flashed this build last night and my mk808 is running like it never has before. Had to switch my externalsd and sd back under vold.fstab again but that was easy enough and a small enough price to pay for the epic improvements. Thanks for the release. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by hikaricore View Post
    Flashed this build last night and my mk808 is running like it never has before. Had to switch my externalsd and sd back under vold.fstab again but that was easy enough and a small enough price to pay for the epic improvements. Thanks for the release. ^_^
    You really like this over my 1.7 ROM?

What are you liking better about it?

Bob
    "Przebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости их, ибо не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Atyám, bocsásd meg nekik, mert nem tudják mit cselekszenek!"
    "Odpusť jim, neboť nevědí, co činí"
    "Πάτερ άφες αυτοίς, ού γάρ οίδασι τί ποιούσι"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Video Link -> Safety Video #1
    Video Link -> CAUTION using powerful tools!

Quote Originally Posted by gautam View Post
    I just have one problem. Copying a file over network from my windows 7 Laptop, I get only 4 Mbps speed...whereas the MK808 wifi setting shows connected at 65 Mbps and the laptop network shows connected at 130 Mbps ( I have TPlink 300 Mbps Wifi Router)
    I tried different File browser and explorer but same results.
    Is this normal or i can do any tweak to improve the file copy speed over network....Thanks
    Your speed does seem low, however the variation isn't as large as it might look. If you have a 65Mbps connection you are lucky to get 20Mbps actual file throughput after the overheads like encryption are taken into account.

The performance of your laptop should always be better than the tv sticks as the laptop should have better quality antenna, probably better quality wifi chips and a faster processor/disk system.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsupskip View Post
    There may be a problem with the file server as it is taking me around 4 hours to download the mk808b_finless_17.zip file. I have a 100Mbps internet connection, that is hardly doing any downloading.
    Problem seems to be resolved as it downloaded in 15 minutes this morning.

Thanks for your very sexy Firmware !!!
    As i need an 1080p Kernel, is there a way you include that in your releases ?
    I tryed the kizs kernel v3 720p and 1080p and that ended up in an non working (no light) MK808.
    The 2dark4u Kernel is working but now i´m not really able to read the text anymore because it gets so small even if i use the biggest fonts....
    So hey i like your firmware with 720p support very much....how can i get 1080p ?

An other problem i use my mk808 with a motorola lapdock, but every time i close the lapdock and reopen it the screenmode was broken. I think this is because of the autodetection for screenmode.
    Broken in this case means it is reseted to an ugly one
    So is there a way to tell this damn thing to just use one STATIC screenmode ?

RK remote control

Thank you very much for this awesome rom. The only trouble I am having is the RK remote control. I´ve installed it on both my phone and tablet but it doesn´t find any devices. Is there anything I need to do in settings on the Mk808 first? I´m hoping to get this to work since Droidmot doesn´t function in games

Quote Originally Posted by Finless View Post
    You really like this over my 1.7 ROM?

What are you liking better about it?

Bob
    I thought I was replying to the latest 1.7 thread. Is this not it? I'm using 17c on my device.

Quote Originally Posted by exglynco View Post
    You should be able to click your cursor at the bottom edge of the screen and drag it up to unhide the notification bar.
    Another way is to press shift+F11 on any external keyboard.

drop a freaktab

Thanks Bob& all for the sharing of info.

Had RK808v2 for a month now, Im like a child with a pack of lollies.
    Flashed 1.7c, tis unstoppable, Will try bt dongle & web cam later, whats the chance!
    Stock browser plays flash streamswifi is acceptable but will mod, power upgrade a must.

1 question, can I use root explorer to link flash player with dolphin browser?
    Last edited by chrisofnaki; 03-23-2013 at 11:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mishtag View Post
    Try the first option, if boots install titanium backup or similar, then erase nand and install 1.7 . Seems nand corruption issue
    This is cause I encourage people to have a nandroid backup with cwm. If your system get corrupted you can easy come back it to a funtional state in 5 minutes.
    I re-flashed it with 1.7 and it is working fine, but now when I try to use the Ethernet option through the usb to Ethernet adapter, every time I turn the Ethernet option on I get signal, then when I turn the device off then on, I will not get signal until I turn the Ethernet off then on.
    So, any advice,[/QUOTE]

Should I open an new thread, i feel that my question might be lost among all other questions.

Anybody has same problem with keeping the Ethernet option on.

helllo
    my problem with this rom is that when I plug the ethernet to usb the system freezes. no response..
    the device has just arrived, after a 3 mounth long way..
    with original rom all was working good.. what could it be??
    thankyou
    Pietro

Page 42 of 72 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast