Thread: Putting the Nextbook 7 premium into Recovery mode.

Putting the Nextbook 7 premium into Recovery mode.

Wilson Picket over on XDA posted this. I tested it and it works great!

Push the power button and reset button at the same time. When the first splash screen appears, release and the tablet goes into recovery!

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoppy View Post
    Wilson Picket over on XDA posted this. I tested it and it works great!

Push the power button and reset button at the same time. When the first splash screen appears, release and the tablet goes into recovery!
    I've had a problem with my Nextbook Premium 8. Where it would be stuck on a screen with a picture and a dot circle, then restart, over and over endlessly. I tried hitting the reset button, to no avail. I searched for hours on google, trying to find a fix; Other people have reported the same problem, however it seems no one can figure out a solution. I figured recovery mode or safe mode, would fix the issue. However your method, (as I understood it.) Would not work for me. I was wondering if you could post a step by step guide as to what exactly you did, and in what order.

TL;DR version: Tried your method, did not work. Could you please post step by step instructions?

Thanks in advance.

PS. I realize this might count as necro-posting, but this is literally the only post I could find in google, that addresses this issue in the slightest.