Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Momo11 freezes at startup

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5

    Momo11 freezes at startup

    Received my momo11 today with DHL from androidinabox.com. Pushed the start button but only get the startup logo with the spinning wheel beneath spinning without anything happening (almost an hour gone by now). The tablet doesn´t startup. Resetting doesn´t fix it. Anyone recognize that problem. Appriciate all help.

  2. #2
    Super Moderator Damo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hull, England, UK
    Posts
    3,374
    Quote Originally Posted by Atgeirinn View Post
    Received my momo11 today with DHL from androidinabox.com. Pushed the start button but only get the startup logo with the spinning wheel beneath spinning without anything happening (almost an hour gone by now). The tablet doesn´t startup. Resetting doesn´t fix it. Anyone recognize that problem. Appriciate all help.
    Does you table. Have a reset button ?

    Usually a small pin hole. But be carefull it is not the Mic

    If it has one than press it to reset tablet

    Sent from Xperia Mini Pro ~ Android 4.0.4 ICS

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Damo View Post
    Does you table. Have a reset button ?

    Usually a small pin hole. But be carefull it is not the Mic

    If it has one than press it to reset tablet

    Sent from Xperia Mini Pro ~ Android 4.0.4 ICS
    Yes. Tried that more than few times. The tablet restarts but get stuck at 3D(chinese letters) logo with the spinning wheel beneath. Quite frustrating.

  4. #4
    Super Moderator Damo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hull, England, UK
    Posts
    3,374
    Quote Originally Posted by Atgeirinn View Post
    Yes. Tried that more than few times. The tablet restarts but get stuck at 3D(chinese letters) logo with the spinning wheel beneath. Quite frustrating.
    Unfortunately you need to re flash the firmware. Re visit the place you bought it from for details of the stock Rom


    Sent from Xperia Mini Pro ~ Android 4.0.4 ICS

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Damo View Post
    Unfortunately you need to re flash the firmware. Re visit the place you bought it from for details of the stock Rom


    Sent from Xperia Mini Pro ~ Android 4.0.4 ICS

    Thanks. Will do that.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5
    Thread Starter
    Just want to share...

    Downloaded the firmware from ployer.ch along with the LiveSuit program. Even found update instructions in English. There it is shown that you must hold down volume + button and push power button 10 times. Did that but nothing happened. After trying this repeatedly and just before throwing the tablet in the wall ( cursing and saying to myself I should just buy an Ipad (I hate apple)), I had a brain slip and pushed reset (holding down volume +) and you be damned the upgrading process began. Now the Momo11 works like a charm and the wifi is acceptable for me 3-4 bars sitting in the sofa 3 m from the couch and 2 bars in the bedroom and the porch. Why go further from the router.

  7. #7
    Junior Member Llei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    11
    Just for curiosity , do you have MOMO11 or MOMO11bird? In other words, Rockchip or Allwinner CPU?

    Mine is the Rockchip one and I had all kind of trouble starting with a battery lihe under 2 hours in 'standby'. Hope yours is better.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Llei View Post
    Just for curiosity , do you have MOMO11 or MOMO11bird? In other words, Rockchip or Allwinner CPU?

    Mine is the Rockchip one and I had all kind of trouble starting with a battery lihe under 2 hours in 'standby'. Hope yours is better.
    Mine is Momo11 bird edition. Have´nt had any trouble starting on low battery. Find it though becoming more slow by the time.

    You could try factory reset and update the firmware.

    I have found out that tablet pc is not my thing. Glad I bought cheap one instead of Ipad.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •