PDA

View Full Version : Nextbook 7P S (Resistive Screen) - "WebpageNot Available" Error

pwnedtyler
08-03-2012, 10:10 AM
For the past 3 days I have had an issue where I am able to connect to my network and usually browse the internet for a few pages or so, but then whenever I try to go onto a website it loads the page to about the forward button then stops until it times out and gives me this message:

Webpage not available

The webpage at http://www.example.com/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Suggestions:
- Make sure you have a data connection
- Reload this webpage later
- Check the address you entered

I originally got this problem when I tried to use a shell script I had found on the forum to install google play by a user named dwilkinson, I believe. I was unsuccessful at installing it completely and noticed the internet problem so I uninstalled all the .apk's

I then rooted my tablet with the Finless ROM 1.2 and Gplay. All of the apps worked, but I was still getting the error and I thought it was because of the Google Service Framework (sorry for multiple threads I could not figure out how to delete thread).

So I reflashed to the stock rom and here I am still recieving the error. Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can fix this?

kuazar
09-21-2012, 09:06 PM
If not, in a terminal, please, type " dmesg | tail" without the quotes. What do you get back?

kuazar