PDA

View Full Version : tablet back to life

tattman65
06-09-2012, 11:07 PM
ok guys so i come home tonight sick still about my careless move with my tablet so im so frustrated that i decieded to try the only thing i did not do to reflash my tablet that was to install the drivers again just like when i started from scratch the first time i know i know bob said you never do that well guess what installed drivers went to the rk29 tool and bam it said found rock android so low and behold here i sit running bobs 1.5 and i must say wow it runs beautiflly so all is well thanks once again for everyones advice you guys truly are the greatest bobb whens 2.0 coming for 10bg2 resistive i cant wait thanks again

Damo
06-10-2012, 12:00 AM
ok guys so i come home tonight sick still about my careless move with my tablet so im so frustrated that i decieded to try the only thing i did not do to reflash my tablet that was to install the drivers again just like when i started from scratch the first time i know i know bob said you never do that well guess what installed drivers went to the rk29 tool and bam it said found rock android so low and behold here i sit running bobs 1.5 and i must say wow it runs beautiflly so all is well thanks once again for everyones advice you guys truly are the greatest bobb whens 2.0 coming for 10bg2 resistive i cant wait thanks again

I bet your relieved! :eek:

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk 2

tattman65
06-10-2012, 12:18 AM
Relieved does not describe what i feel:BANANA I'm glad I took the chance on reinstalling. The drivers i was scared to because bob said once done never do again. But I figured what the hell ya know.I'm glad I did and did I mention how sweet bobs 1.5 rom is wow its nice being debloated thanks again Damo for yours and everyones advice. Have a good one.

Damo
06-10-2012, 12:57 AM
Cheers man!

Sent from Xperia Mini Pro Android 4.0.4 ~ ICS